The rise of Estoi, from village to parish, led to the construction of a bigger temple.
The works began around 1640 over the construction of a small medieval chapel dedicated to St. Martin.
The 1755’s earthquake severally damaged the building leading Bishop D. Francisco Gomes de Avelar to hire architect Francisco Fabri to rebuild the church, following the neoclassic influences.
Adress:Lrg. da Igreja, Estoi8005-450 FaroPhone: (+351) 289 991 133 - from a national fixed network
Visits: Open on worship hours